Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finally!

Well, in the months that I've been traveling from state to state, town to town, (essentially being a gypsy) I not only had a good time I learned alot. I know now where I want to be and what I want out of life. I have worked on issues that have prevented me from maintaining a normal relationship, or any relationship for that matter. Everything happens for a reason no matter how big or small. So much I have learned and experienced on this journey. And I think that finally, finally I have gained a new perspective in life. I now know what matters and what doesn't matter. I am so grateful for the awesome people in my life and even more, I'm oddly grateful for my past. Because if it were not for my past I would have never become the person I am today. Bottom line: I'm a new person with new hope and perspective for a new year. I can't say that I'll never hit a rough patch again or that I won't have issues down the line but I do know that I finally have the 'tools' to work through it all. I pray that everyone else can experience the same thing at one point or another.

1 comment: