Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh a day in the life...

So, I've decided that today is going to be a good day. It just is. Mind over matter. I will ignore the idiotic dribble of needy clients and the ever present stupidity of some co-workers. And just like that *poof* it's a spectacular day! :)

On another note...the sweet talker from my past has once again started calling me. Why? Well, because his so called "girlfriend" (I used that term sarcastically because though he won't tell me I know they're engaged and not just at dating status) is being stupid as he puts it. Apparently I'm once again looking like the prized package. When I told him that I was dating someone (I'm not yet though I was fixed up with someone recently so I'm not lying through my teeth completely) he gave a long pause and said how happy he was for me that I was happy. If I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times....I'm done being the girl that sits on the side waiting for someone to notice me. I said goodbye to that girl years ago.

If the sweet talker wants to put his big boy pants on and take some freakin' initiative...then that's one thing but if not...I'll become the one that got away cause I'm not waiting. Besides, my birthday is next month...which for some reason I tend to get asked out a lot during my birthday month...maybe it's because the stars are aligned and I'm glowing due to all the attention I get. Sounds kinda vain of me, huh? Well, if the shoe fits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment