Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heavy heart.

Yesterday I went for a nice walk in the park with a dear friend. Remember the friend that I mentioned before who went from being my dark little rain cloud to spewing hearts and rainbows? Yep, one and the same. So I got to listen to how insanely happy she is and how she's never felt like this before about anyone and that it hasn't been that long but they already tell each other how much they love each other. BARF! Yet again, you can label me the 'little green monster.' I'm sure it's not an attractive quality to have but at least I put a smile on and let her know how happy I am for her, right? Yeah...

I have thus come to a point in my life that I am fully willing to accept the fact that the only relationship that I have is the one with my cat. I have no new and exciting stories to share about dates that I went on or the new guy that I'm insanely passionate about. I accept that I will be alone and live at home with my dad and my cat for the rest of my life. And now I will go back to work and try to forget how pathetic I just made myself sound by just simply telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment