Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seriously?

What the hell was I thinking?? I will tell you what I was thinking; I was thinking that I lived in a fairytale. Wrong. I got caught up in the hopes that if I travel who knows how far away to a different state to visit some boy that he would miraculously see me and decide he's done with his girlfriend and that we're going to live happily ever after. Why do I let these stupid boys fill my head with all this nonsense about how they 'care' about me and that I'm 'the one'? Mmhm, if I was the one then I wouldn't be the single cat lady and you wouldn't have a girlfriend. But every once and a while...maybe after the desperation sets in and gets a little strong...I forget reality and think that my life is a fairytale. You can't see me right now but I'm hitting myself in the forehead for being so stupid. Now I will go back to the non-fairytale that is my life and remind myself that I will be alone for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment