Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Divine Intervention.

For some time now I have been feeling lost. Like I am wandering through a fog soaked forest that I can't seem to find my way out of. I wanted out, I wanted a change. I needed to find the missing puzzle piece that would complete me and make me feel normal again.

I sat down and prayed. I prayed that God would place me where he wants me; show me where he wants me to be. The following week my friend invited me to go to church with her. I was hesitant at first but I knew she needed my support and a little Jesus couldn't hurt. I have been to this church in the past and it never really impressed me. The Sunday that I went it was like I was walking into a different church that I had never been to before. It clicked and I knew that God wanted me to be here and that I would be finding the missing piece to my puzzle. It's funny how God works. He will always answer prayers with a yes, no or not yet. I have been praying years for a church that I felt connected with. Little did I know that God was saying, 'not yet.' Perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment