Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17 days until Christmas!

Only 17 days until Christmas Day. I'm so excited! I've decorated the house and the office in lights and Christmas trees. It's all so pretty and it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. :) Christmas is my favorite holiday and I tend to go all out when it comes to giving presents and decorating. It reminds me of a time of innocence and naivety when I thought that nothing could go wrong and that whatever was going on didn't exist as long as it was Christmas.

All this happiness and excitement yet I am still trying to shut my brain off. Me being the over thinker that I am I can't help but think this is yet another Christmas/New Year's that I won't have a 'significant other' to share it with. Of course I have fantastic friends and family that will make me forget all of that without even trying but for right now...it stings just a little bit. Though it may sound like a broken record...it's still what's playing in the back of my mind.

So until I fly back home for Christmas I'll be stuck playing the same record in my mind of woe is me. Let's hope these 17 days fly by ever so quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment