Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yes I'm moody, get over it!

I don't understand how two-faced people can do what they do. There's a particular co-worker of mine that acts as though she's your best friend in the whole world...until the Boss comes in. Once the Boss is here she just does a complete turn around. She becomes this monster of a person and thinks she's better than everyone else and that she knows every possible piece of information possible and that no one else is correct except for her.

Now, granted...if I'm wrong about something...tell me and I'll fix it. I may not be the best sport about it because I don't like being wrong (who does?) but I'll accept my mistake, fix it and move on. But the way that this one delivers it is like a snotty little 5 year old! 'look, this is wrong...see it says 60 days, not six months? You need to fix it. And by the way, here's my filing to do too. Ok? Thanks.' It's just freaking annoying because she treats me like I don't know what I'm doing. Oh, I'm sorry but I went to school for this job and I've been doing this for 6 years so...I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.

Grrrr! Ok, now that I've vented and made a complete ass out of myself I will move on to more productive things. Just had to share! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment