Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deck the halls...

So me and my pops went on a "family" vacation to the Bahamas. I will say that it was one of the best Christmas presents ever! Though I wasn't able to use any cell phones or computers I still had a good time...despite the constant itch to reach for my phone and text someone. Now I'm back home all comfy on my own couch with Molly snuggled next to me.

All my Christmas shopping has been done (except for the presents I'll buy after the sales start) and I'll start packing for my second trip to spend time with the other half of my family and my other extended family. So the skinny of it is I will have what we HSPs call sensory overload. But since it's family that I feel more comfortable with than any other people in the world, it will work out just fine.

Again, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope that everyone has someone to spend Christmas with...no one should be alone on Christmas. May Jesus shine His love and light on all far and wide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment