Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...that's so me!

Have you ever been talking about something and come to the sudden realization that no one really cares about what you're talking about? Then you quickly try to either spice up the story with some really awesome lie or you just taper off and stop talking to see how long it takes for anyone to realize that you stopped talking? Yeah...that happens to me all the time...it's not awesome.

At least with my bestie that never happens. Then again he is my best friend and that kinda goes along with the job title of best friend, doesn't it? At least with my best friend it is. There's never any boundaries with us...which is refreshing yet it can have it's oddities. Like the time that he called to describe this bump on his butt that he didn't know what to do with. Seriously. He called and said, 'I have this bump right on my ass and I don't know what it is. It kinda hurts but I don't think it's a zit...do you want me to send you a picture so that you can see it?' Uhhh....negative.

I will be flying out to the good old country for Christmas and New Year's. My mom has already determined what I will be doing while I'm there as well as what she will be cooking for me. Though the bestie will be attached to my hip for the duration of the stay so that will be exciting. Yay! lol, that is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment