Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blah.

I realize that I haven't blogged in a few days. I was trying to come up with something really cool to write about and then I realized that I'm so overloaded on work and other people's drama that I have no energy to write about the non-existent drama in my life.

Though I will leave you with just a little bit of an update. My birthday was Monday so the weekend before was spent dancing on too high heels and drinking just enough to keep my liver in working condition. Of course with my group of friends there was the usual drama of who's riding with who and yelling at one another for being late or not wearing what was agreed upon. (I went through the trouble of picking out a beautiful black party dress for the occasion only to have an allergic reaction to some new make up and had to throw on jeans at the last minute to mask the hives.) I still had a great time dancing my way into the VIP area which I didn't bother to reserve since it was $900 for 15 people...for 6 hours.

And another birthday highlight was when the sweet talker thought he should call and tell me that he was going to come see me for my birthday but that the plane ticket fell through. Long story short he was coming to see another girl he had just met online and because she wouldn't get the ticket through the airline she worked for he couldn't come out. Needless to say I'm done with that one.

On a lighter note, I just won two tickets to a private concert & meet and greet with Grace Potter and the Nocturnals! Woo hoo!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment