Monday, April 11, 2011

Holy drama Batman!

I realized today that I haven't blogged in a heck of a long time. Not that I have too many readers at this point to really be disappointed about my absence but I digress.

Of course while I was away the drama I was talking about before snowballed. Bob came to be and told me that he was over my dark little rain cloud and that he couldn't believe that he wasted 3 months of his life on her...but all was not lost because he met me (awww). He asked me to tell him detailed accounts of her past relationships so he could better understand her and what happened when they were together.

Granted I probably shouldn't have told him as much as I did but I only spoke the truth and I wanted him to understand exactly what type of a person she was and how she operated in relationships and what she was doing with him in particular. He finally saw the light and realized that he wanted nothing to do with her. Sweet.

Well, 2 days later apparently she performed some sort of hypnotics on him because he forgot everything I said to him and is once again following her around with his head firmly up her ass. Though she says they're just friends he sings a different tune. Either way, I removed myself from the equation and told both of them that I didn't want to be asked for relationship advice nor did I want to hang out with either of them as a third wheel. So, that's another relationship down the drain for me. On to more online dating and friend set-ups. Yay. (If you know me at all you can hear all of the sarcasm dripping out of that last yay.)

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't want to date someone who wanted "detailed accounts" of their ex's past anyway. That's a little creepy. I know you will find someone, but don't settle for less than what you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! I know I'll find someone...it's just frustrating to keep finding the frogs instead of the prince.

    ReplyDelete