Sunday, April 17, 2011

You say you want a Revolution?

I wish I could travel back to the days when the changing of times was prevalent and constantly evolving where life had more meaning. Where the youth was concerned about world peace and freedom, not which reality TV star they wanted to watch. Back to the time of oppression and tyranny where everyday was a step closer to overcoming the struggles of everyday life.

In my opinion John Lennon was the father of the revolution. He protested, fought and devoted his life to showing the world that there is more to life than fighting and hate. His anti-war movement started a wave of love and togetherness.



Though we're still evolving and there is still war, hate and ignorance running rampant...it seems as though we've become complacent.

I suppose the only thing to do now is to start my own revolution...whatever that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment