Monday, August 2, 2010

'I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.'

So today I decided to chalk it up and tell the boy that I wanted to come visit him. His response? Well, the gf and I are kinda on a break right now. (I'm thinking sweet action this is my prime chance to tell him that I really like him) thus I continue to tell him that I was thinking about taking a road trip with a friend up that way and thought that I would come see him since it's not too far away from where he is. He thinks this is a great idea! (now I think I'm really about to drive this thing home) He then proceeds to tell me that he's just not in a place in his life right now where he should be in any relationship and kinda just needs to take a break and work on him. Super. I thought that only girls used those lines. I basically put a bow on my heart and hand delivered it to him only to have him throw it on the ground and stomp on it. And so my boring single life continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment