Monday, August 16, 2010

Just Breathe...

You know when people say that their patience is wearing thin or they are losing their patience? Well today mine does not exist. Why? Maybe it's because it's Monday and I'm back at the office. Maybe it's because my father has gone on more dates this weekend than I have in an entire month. Or maybe it's just because I don't want to be here at the moment and my supervisor has decided to take what I said and throw it back and me like she's trying to teach me how to do what I just schooled her on. And all of that is just a mere fraction of it all. Now granted I'm not in a 3rd world country fighting for my life and food and living in poverty...I am grateful for what I have; I truly am. All I'm saying is that I'm just a little annoyed and I need to find some perspective in these motions that we call life. What's the trick to it all? Are there cliff notes or shortcuts somewhere? I only wish that I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment