Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday UN-funday

It's only 2:42 in the afternoon and yet it looks and feels like it's 5:30p. It's rainy, dreary and boring. I keep trying to think of something different to do to kind of wake me up from my funk that I've let become my life for the past few months. I've thought of joining the Peace Corp, AmeriCorp, moving to a different job, etc. Maybe I can get a telecommuting job and just travel all the time, or maybe I can just save up and move to a remote island for a year.

Since my surgery in April I just kinda shut down. Why? I have no clue...if I knew I would most definitely change it! My BFF suggested that I get a job in a different state or get a job in two states and travel between the two during off seasons. I think the real problem is that I don't really know what the problem is. I just feel as though I'm consumed with repetition....and I can't stand standing stagnant. **Sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment