Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Online dating is a drag.

Everyone always says how fantastic online dating is and how this friend or that friend found their soul mate and how they're getting married. I beg to differ. Not only do you get judged by your pictures alone but 9 times out of 10 you're going to be contacted by someone who's sole purpose for using the website is just to find someone to 'hook up' with. I'm sorry but I don't want to catch hepaslutalitis. And as a 25 year old professional I am especially tired of getting the little 21 year olds who think that if they tell me that I'm gorgeous and that I am an angel. Little do they know that as far into the game as I am I know all the tricks, pick up lines and my BS meter is very accurate. Maybe I should just put out an add in the paper: '25 year old female seeks mature, respectable, responsible male. Do not contact just meet me at this place at this time.' Or maybe I'll just join a nunnery. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment