Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I should be in bed.


When it's raining so hard that you can't see the road ahead of you...that's a sign that maybe we shouldn't be driving into work. Rainy days always translate to lazy days especially in Florida. If you have never experienced the wonderful rainy season of Florida...let me enlighten you. First the sky turns black...and I'm not talking just a little dark I'm talking 8:00pm dark. Then the rain comes. Now this is no ordinary rain. This is a torrential downpour. This wonderful combination makes it almost impossible to drive in and in turn makes you not even want to leave your house. It has been like this all day....which is not cool in the least bit. It's one thing if I had something to do at work but alas I do not. The server is down which means no one can do any work yet the boss thinks we all need to be here. Super. Is this day over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment